Brighten up any room instantly with an accent wall.
1. We were pretty blown away by this app…
2. Talk about creative pressures! This is an eye-opening read.
3. A super cool DIY project to try this weekend (two words: arm knitting).
4. Do you do these 18 things differently?
5. Our graphic designer, Steph, is excited about this find.
Did you like this story? Here are a few other things you might…
just one more episode.
“To the people clinging to the notion that female-led pictures are a niche genre, people see them! They make money! The world is round, people!” - Cate Blanchett
*debates whether to buy something* *imagines aziz ansari saying “treat yo self”* *treats self*
I did my first Zumba class yesterday and now I can barely get out of bed.
The Great Unanswered Question:
What the hell happens to every country on the planet that isn’t the US in YA dystopias
Drops of light
they tell the tales; a belle playlist
part 2 of a princess series
1. prologue instrumental
2. love & loss - the honey trees
and in this house i hear a voice / the paintings of all / they tell the tales of the faces that lie beyond these halls
3. don’t you want to share the guilt? - kate nash
and i see your cut / so i give you a plaster and we cover it up / i say, have you been crying? and you say, shut up / so we sit in the garden and touch the grass with our hands
4. no return - sucré
free me like a captive / i’ll wander the streets for awhile / and france is all ablazing but i’m wreaking havoc inside
5. prince arthur - coeur de pirate
(translated) i’m speaking of stories that begin where someone’s blood is let / where some children must grow up too fast / and the words freeze time
6. fairytale - sarah bareilles
go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight / but i don’t want the next best thing / so i sing and hold my head down and i break these walls round me
7. toes (acoustic) - lights
in any book i’ll ever read / you’d be the line that sticks out to me / oh you’ve captured my attention
8. the call - regina spektor
pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light / you’ll come back when it’s over / no need to say goodbye